What’s the big deal about StudioPress?
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, here are the top 5 reasons I’m thankful for StudioPress and why I so highly recommend it for your WordPress site:
- Amazing community. There’s a lot of great (and friendly and helpful) conversation online around StudioPress and the Genesis Framework. On Twitter, use the #genesiswp hashtag to keep up with the discussion. Or check out the Google+ Genesis Framework group.
- Great support. StudioPress rolled out a new ticket-based support system designed to get you quick answers.
- Kick-arse themes. There are tons of great WordPress templates to choose from. So many. If you can’t find one you like, you’re looking too hard. 🙂
- On top of technology. The Genesis Framework is continually improving and evolving to take advantage of the latest WordPress has to offer. All newly released StudioPress themes are mobile responsive and include HTML5 markup. The team is working hard to deliver updated versions of older themes, making them mobile responsive, too. If you’re starting a project with the Genesis Framework, be uber-confident that your code is squeaky clean and awesome.
- Easy to learn. There are seemingly endless resources, tutorials, and blog posts to help you learn more about the Genesis Framework and StudioPress themes. (The Genesis Finder is a great tool to help you find all things Genesis). As you’re learning, you’ll quickly discover you’re not floating in a sea alone, because there is an amazing community (see #1) out there to help you along the way.