Greg Fischer is a local Fort Worth real estate agent, with a hip little office in Fort Worth’s Southside district.
Greg’s not your typical realtor. You won’t find an IDX on his site, nor will you find the assortment of house-hunting tools common to real estate websites. His primary objectives for his site were:
- Look awesome on any mobile device.
- Invite visitors to explore Fort Worth via highly curated local content. (Think less directory-style and more an insider’s scoop on enjoying Fort Worth).
- Look amazing on phones and tablets.
- Provide multiple connection points through email and social media to invite interaction. (Be accessible!)
- Look absolutely freaking amazing on mobile devices. (Did I mention that already?)
FWLocal.com started using the Minimum Child Theme from StudioPress as a base. From there, we decked out the site with the Fischer Real Estate logo and color theme. On the back-end, we went with a custom post type for neighborhoods and custom page templates and archives. A few other tweaks under the hood made Greg’s site ready for market.
The Finished Site