Didn’t win? I’d encourage you to pick up a copy anyway. Curtis offers a 100% money-back guarantee if you don’t find the content helps you run a more effective business.
I know a lot of my readers are aspiring freelancers and entrepreneurs, so I’m particularly excited to tell you about a fresh-off-the-press book from my friend and colleague Curtis McHale:
This e-book is a no-nonsense guide to running a small business and freelancing. The advice comes straight from Curtis’ own success and experience as well as interviews with 10 business owners (including yours truly).
Don’t be an Idiot includes answers to:
- How do I budget
- How do I set proper boundaries
- Am I ready to jump out on my own
- Am I anticipating my time realistically
- Am I setting proper payment terms (and what are bad terms)
- What types of goals should I be setting
- How do I figure out what projects are most profitable
- Am I focused on the right things day to day
- What type of business do I really run
For $29 you can get the e-book (available in e-reader format or as a PDF) or, for $79 you can get the book plus video interviews with myself, Cory Miller, Jesse Petersen, Chris Lema, Brad Williams, and more (MOAR!).
Here’s a teaser snippet from my interview. You can view more over on Curtis’ site.
I’m Giving Away a Copy
I’d love to give YOU a copy of the book + interviews for free. All you have to do is leave a comment sharing why you want it. Easy? Peasy!
I’ll leave the comments open for 24 hours, so don’t wait around. Bonus points for sharing via social media.
Don’t be an idiot – Go!